424's shirt jacket is composed of white and black buffalo-checked recycled-wool-blend flannel. Part of the label's Broken Window Theory Collection, this distressed style is printed at the back with an oversized paisley graphic.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size Medium.
- From the Broken Window Theory Collection.
- Spread collar. Single-button rounded barrel cuffs. Shoulder yoke at back. Shirttail hem.
- Button flap patch chest pockets.
- 29" center back length (approximately).
- Button-front closure.
- Available in White/Black.
- 60% recycled wool, 40% recycled fibers.
- Dry clean.
- Made in U.S.
Men's Coats Buffalo-Checked Wool-Blend Shirt Jacket IZXXXON The Registry Button flap patch chest pockets. 29" center back length approximately.